Heavenly FATHER I want to thank you for everything ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrianj

Account Closed
Heavenly FATHER I want to thank you for everything you have blessed me and have provided for me. I need prayers for my wife's salvation and the restoration of our marriage. Father I pray for all hurting marriages around the world. Please heal and restore our marriages and rebuild it on the rock of CHRIST JESUS. Bring all prodigals back home. Touch our spouses' hearts speak to them through their dreams, thoughts and visions. In your own ways Lord draw them to you. God you heal hurting and dead marriages. You are mightier than the mighty. With us it's impossible but with you nothing is impossible. Hear our prayers and cries Father. Restore our marriages quickly and suddenly. I also want to pray for everyone else in this prayer request site that you put your ear attentive to their prayers also Father. We all need you we seek your face and help. We love YOU and put our trust in You God. God please take care of my wife and daughters. Send your Holy angels to protect us from evil. Rebuke Satan from our lives and home forever. I ask these in the name of our Lord JESUS CHRIST Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
150
My lord my daughter is going to ### appointment please my lord I know whatever results will come out will be favorable from your side thank you lord for everything you did for my daughter I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
7
Views
351
My lord the doctors are doing M.R.I to my daughter I know my lord everything will be favorable from you I ask my lord to give my daughter the energy I pray this in Jesus Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,319
Messages
16,787,108
Members
648,891
Latest member
Halloreothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom