Healing From A Breakup

Status
Not open for further replies.

sallymon40

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that God heal me from my breakup with ###. That God guide me to what he has chosen for my life. That I may not become bitter at ### and that I truly forgive him.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My boyfriend who I thought I was going to marry and who I thought God had brought into my life for that reason, has left me. I'm not entirely sure why, and that is so painful, because what we had was rare and special. Neither of us had met anyone else who came close, and we always felt like we...
Replies
11
Views
214
Please pray for me because I’m struggling to move on from my ex-boyfriend. He’s on my mind all the time, and I can’t seem to forget him. It’s been ### months, and I know he’s not the right person for me, but I still feel very hurt. I haven’t been truly happy since the breakup. I even quit my job...
Replies
10
Views
136
I speak healing, strength and love in my heart ❤️ I cancel every spirit of heartbreak and depression in Jesus name I speak favour and a God fearing man to come into my life and make a permanent change and mend all that has been broken. I speak love in my heart again and I pray that let me forget...
Replies
6
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom