Guidance, Protection, And Peace Of Mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter justjen
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justjen

Guest
Please pray for me. I am struggling with peace of mind and doing what is right. I am at a crossroads in my life and am struggling. Please, pray that I may do what is best and that God will guide and protect me on my venture.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home. Take away all my worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for me. Come through for me Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Bless me with the desires of my heart. Supply all my needs.

Deliver me from all fears, anxieties, and being or becoming overwhelmed. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in my life (love, joy, peace, faith, patience, goodness, gentleness, kindness, and self-control). Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power rest upon me.

Bless me. Increase my finances. Bless me with wisdom to become a wise steward over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let my lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach me how to love, honor, respect, praise, and worship You with my life. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Truly, don't follow the call to Confusion..it leads to a path that will bring such sorrow and pain...that is Truth..with all that is in you seek God...ask......He has you at the crossroad..and because of choice your dreams will and can slip right through your fingers if you choose wrong...God is Creator of all things good and evil..He uses both to bring Him glory..because He is GOD..and His will will be done no matter what...so you can take the straight road or make it crooked it will all lead to Him anyhow...but the choices...Mmmmm they can be sooo foolish....and bring sooooo much regret...He is Beauty and Good...Me myself I can not say enough of His love...I chose wrong and entered into a hell right here on earth...He has already proven His love...it's your time now..how...Trust, Faith and just Love...not so bad to end up with all that grace and mercy...even though your feel battered...and it seems like the sea is raging all around you...Stand still and know that He is God...

I pray you choose right and truly feel His sorrow that we even consider not doing what is right...Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.  Bless you and may your heart hear what the spirit is saying...and for the record...we are living in the end times...even some of the very elite are going to be deceived...it's about to get a lot worse here on earth...you HAVE TO learn how to walk in and upon Faith which is added to you as righteousness....hear what the Spirit is saying to His church....study
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
JESUS CHRIST GIVES US OUR STRENGTH!​
PHILIPPIANS 4:13​
"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH HIM STRENGTHENS ME."​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Dear prayer team, Appointment with a new doctor: Pray for my upcoming appointment with a new doctor next week, a path I believe God has opened for me after a long time of prayer. My body and soul are completely exhausted, and I need God's full intervention, healing, and restoration. Pray for...
Replies
9
Views
105
Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strength to endure all...
Replies
12
Views
148
Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, 'I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strenght to endure all...
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,233
Messages
16,785,836
Members
648,814
Latest member
Violxoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom