Om Sai Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

saikrupa

Account Closed
GOD ALMIGHTY I pray to THEE that you are fulfilling my prayer request of me being immensely prosperous and abundant in health, wealth and mental peace and I am a Millionnaire now by YOUR grace and am Tithing a percentage of your gift of wealth for charitable purposes for upliftment of the needy and downtrodden, to manitain equilibrium in this world of inequalities, for the highest good of all concerned. AMEN !
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...

Child of God Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands and mess things up.

Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. God bless me with the strength to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. Remind me to always start my day with praise and prayer unto You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear brother,

I am praying for you and God almighty will bless, redeem, deliver and heal you from above in Almighty Jesus name. Amen

(why did you keep ### photo and name in your profile. if you are a true believer)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

OM SAI RAM! Baba my problem is that I have a husband whom I love very much. But he doesn't love me and he is not at all a good soul at heart. I feel very stricken and lonely. Please bless him so that his personality gets transformed and he becomes a genuinely good soul at heart. Then I believe...
Replies
6
Views
209
Om Sai Ram 🙏 baba ji plz mera apna khud ka ghr bnwa dijiye baba ji plz .....mere dono betiyon pr apni kripa bnaye rakhiye baba ji 🙏 mere pati ka karobaar acha ho jaye......or hmare pass dher sari khushiyan a jaye baba ji ...plz plz sai baba kripa kariye hm par........🙏🙏
Replies
8
Views
314
Jai sai ram....baba please help me baba ### Dubai nahi jaana chahti aur hum nahi chahte wo Jaye hum sab yahi chahte hai k wo ### se h apni digree complete kare ### beti ### par apni kripa kare wo apne dono semester yahin ### se complete kare aur bahut acche se kare bas aap h apni Daya kare aur...
Replies
8
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,309
Messages
16,787,041
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom