Pray for my baby ###, his twin died for ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrsRaganJ3T
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrsRaganJ3T

Guest
Pray for my baby nephew, his twin died for lack of oxygen, and now he's having the same problem, please for me ask Jesus so He could give him a chance of life, his name is ###.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. God bless me with the strength to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. Help me to always start my day with praise and prayer unto You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I am praying for the child ###, with and through the love of the Infinite Spirit. God bless you and hold you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son he lost the tip of his finger due to a horrible accident and he's only ###. I ask if you can all just pray for his finger to heal beautifully and give him the possibility of growing his nail back. He has gone through so much trauma I just ask for you all to pray for a...
Replies
8
Views
143
Dear God in Heaven, creator and provider of everything. With humble hearts, I pray that you give me healing urgently today, since I suffered now diarrhea, help me that through medication and healthy rest helps me do better, and not to harm my baby. Lord God I pray also for my upcoming delivery...
Replies
10
Views
201
My newborn baby has a hole in the heart. Doctors told it's normal to have all babies. But mine has bigger than normal range. Doctor told it will close when she grows up; we have to observe for 2 years; otherwise, we need to do a little surgery to close the hole. I'm really afraid of it. I only...
Replies
8
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,233
Messages
16,785,836
Members
648,814
Latest member
Violxoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom