Dear Brethren, Please continually pray for us. That the full ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Brethren,

Please continually pray for us. That the full trust of my wife will come back. I'm praying for reconciliation and humbleness, forgiveness, sanctification to the Lord will come in our marriage. please pray for restoration and deliverance on infidelity. Oh my dear brethren I need your support in prayer.
 
Lord Jesus, I ask that you guide this married couple with divine direction and perfect love. Restore what was once a covenant with you and bring to light the path both need to take as a married couple. In your name, Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.
default_bow.gif
 
Father please restore this couple with the power of holy spirit, remove all the huddle from their way and they will give praise to your name! in Jesus name, Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day brethren. Please continually pray for my second son. 1. That our God will give him all round victory 2. By next year he will graduate from the university with good success. 3. Total deliverance from the enemy of his soul. 4. That there will be unity between my husband, children and I.
Replies
19
Views
578
Dear Brethren, Please help me to pray on my financial Difficulties that I may surpassed and paid all my debt accordingly in God's Way and always Good Health to my love ones. I know if prayer request is done by many its more helpful in Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
350
Dear brethren, please pray for ### who has polycystic kidney disease. May the Lord show her mercy and turn this condition around. She’s due for operation in June, let the operation be reversed, in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
446
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom