Today I went to a moving sale on an ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiritedSister

Disciple of Prayer
Today I went to a moving sale on an Army base. I asked where the family was moving to and the father said the ### area because they needed to be near a medical center that treated cancer in children. His ### year old son has cancer. I am praying for this family and asking for prayers for them. I can't imagine what I would feel if either of my sons was diagnosed with cancer when they were small.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray today that I went for the in interview have faith in Jesus this job will be given to me all principles blocking it will go away and I will recover from my cough and foot rot without seeing the doctor because of faith in Jesus. In amen
Replies
7
Views
215
Today I went to the dentist and I’m really upset because they said that I brush my teeth pretty well but I just have bad teeth genetics and get cavities easily so I have ### cavities and while they vary in severity it’s going to take a lot of time and money to fix and I’m worried because my...
Replies
12
Views
568
Today I went for my first pregnancy scan. Everything went well by God’s grace, the baby is healthy. Please continue to pray and also pray that my blood pressure is normal. All of a sudden it was high at the doctors. Usually it is normal. Please pray that God heals any anxious thoughts and my...
Replies
8
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom