pray for my marriage restoration deliverance for ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

forgodonly

Prayer Warrior
pray for my marriage restoration deliverance for my ###. pray a hedge of protection around him and he should find his way home.
 
I prayed in Jesus name for the two of ### to find happiness together again. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly father, I pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, to You for healing and restoration according to Your will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
'Look, I'll bring restoration and healing to it, and I'll heal them. I'll reveal to them an abundance of peace and faithfulness". Jeremiah 33:6

The Lord is listening, his will will heal and restore it. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you lord for giving me this time to place my pray Lord IAM tired and fill with burden I surrender all my problems into your hand. lord please touch the heart of my wife ### to turn home give her the realisation that her husband is waiting for her return please lord set her free from the...
Replies
13
Views
272
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
173
Lord I humbly come before you on this website searching for restoration over my life from all the evil that tries to take over my life and mess with me, my mind is like a battlefield and I need your peace and your comfort I need you to radically change my circumstances, in Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
4
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,167
Messages
16,784,961
Members
648,748
Latest member
Khaerianrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom