God, please have mercy on me. In Jesus' ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord touch this person. Let them sense your calling upon their life. Reveal yourself to them and meet their every need as they submit their will to you. Lord I plead your blood over them in the name of Jesus.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for a place to live, and get some property urgently rented & sold and breaking of all witchcraft against such & to keep focussed on the Most Holy Trinity in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.
Replies
10
Views
157
Heavenly Father praise be your name! Thank you for the many blessings in our lives in Jesus name I thank you. I ask in prayer that you bless ### with a job, I pray that you have mercy and compassion toward us and allow him to be back to work. I pray that we are able to pay our rent and bills, I...
Replies
13
Views
131
Lord please help us that the money be refound, today we get an email saying that the bank will start an investigation about where is the money. Please Lord I ask you a miracle that in these days the money can be refunded. Protect my dad please he is so stressed due to that, give him peace and...
Replies
10
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom