I request prayer for a job and that my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveangel

Beloved of All
I request prayer for a job and that my finances be restored. Thank you. In Jesus name I pray.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last month, I got laid off from the company, without any planning to search a position before. Right now, I am looking for the new position so I would like God will guide me and bring me to get the best position, supervisor, team, duties and company. No matter right now, in ### is hard to get a...
Replies
11
Views
236
Hi My name is ### ### ###, I live in ### and I would like to ask for prayers for my life. I am persecuted daily by my enemies who have been plotting against me for years. Most of them are from my family, they did everything to end my marriage and succeeded, and they do everything to harm me in...
Replies
8
Views
129
Asking for prayer and hope as my ### waits for kidney transplant. This will be his second kidney transplant. He also received a liver transplant as a young child. We need your prayers and hope a suitable donor will be found soon. Thank you and most importantly thanks be to God that has blessed...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom