I WANT 2 THANK GOD 4 PROTECTING MY ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsmorgan

Servant of All
I WANT 2 THANK GOD 4 PROTECTING MY FAMILY & I. SWEET JESUS WE NEED FAVOR, GRACE, & MERCY. LORD U C WHATS GOING ON & I NEED U 2 C US THRU. COVER US WITH UR SON JESUS BLOOD, & B FENCE AROUND US. LORD BLESS US WITH A HOUSE THIS YR, & BIND UP ANY WAGE GARNISHMENTS & LAWSUITS. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank God for my life and the life of my kids and dear father I thank God for the life of my family my brother ### I want God to heal them I want God to give me good health and my kids want my ex-husband to come back to my life let them love me open business for me buy me car buy me house I...
Replies
8
Views
173
Praise God I want 2 thank God for how fat ### has been with me but I think I made a mistake. I quit my job as a cashier in a prominent salon because of the stress, cheating of salary I experienced n lack of appreciation n respect from da boss. But I got another job however at the time they are...
Replies
7
Views
48
23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will...
Replies
2
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom