Financial Need To Pay My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezrajalin

Humble Prayer Partner
I'm currently in need of finance to return RM###.## to my friend as soon as possible. I used that to be part of a self-development course. My family knew about this and we really need God's provision, favor and blessings to pay her back.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I understand what your facing. This might be a difficult situation but know that in the middle of every attack God will give you the victory. Right now I am expecting a breakthrough with this debt situation. But you have prayer warrior standing in agreement for you, expecting big things to happen.

I understand what your facing. This might be a difficult situation but know that in the middle of every attack God will give you the victory. Right now I am expecting a breakthrough with this debt situation. But you have prayer warrior standing in agreement for you, expecting big things to happen.
 
All glory to God for He has answered all our prayers on this matter. Thanks for praying with me. 
default_heart2.gif
God bless all of you!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Lord I ask you to meet this need according to your generous supply of riches and glory in Christ Jesus. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Emergency Financial Need today to sustain,live eat , clear piled up debts, need job ,need work immediately.. Despite good Professional abilities,not getting jobs , even an elder brother is showing selfishness,ego and arrogance .. and ingratitufe ,I jad helped him my self , and through my friends...
Replies
11
Views
223
I have posted my request already for my housing money. I must be more precise and honest with this petition. Yes I need $500 by 9 am in the morning. I left out that the person who let me down also left me stranded in a hotel with nowhere to go or any finances to do anything. I actually helped...
Replies
13
Views
171
Dear Lord, I urgently need ### to settle all my debts please Please show me a way and send the right people to help me please Please place a path infront of me please
Replies
13
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,186
Messages
16,785,150
Members
648,766
Latest member
Hoiranian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom