Dear God, I'm having some pain on the left side ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

twix856

Servant of All
Dear God,

I'm having some pain on the left side of my body. I don't know what it is. I don't have any money or insurance to seek medical help so can you please lay your hands on me and deliver me from this pain.

I pray for this in Jesus Name. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need your help God. I’m having so much of financial difficulties. I have loved ones who have taken loans for me to help me with my debts. I don’t wish them to get into any trouble. Let me be the only parent ### who suffers. Please make sure that nobody else ever gets into any trouble because of...
Replies
7
Views
348
Dear God I'm having a hard days I'm feeling down, depressed and very unsettling. I feel like I'm losing everything my Lord, first I haven't heard from my love across the miles for almost 20 days now & I feel so sad & depressed because I don't know what happened to him. Then this afternoon I...
Replies
9
Views
301
My mom has been having some pain in her leg and I’m not sure why but will you all pray for her please... Thank you and I pray for each one of you as well for salvation, for the love of God to be manifested in your lives and that it brings healing to where you may need it in Jesus name amen. ❤️❤️❤️
Replies
10
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom