Pray For Divine Intervention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cnbush

Prayer Warrior
Father thank you the many blessings that give our family!! I ask u lord to intervene with ###'s business dealings. He's been struggling to get his business back together. The city has taken lots of money from him & unjustly so. The politicians are all in ka-hoots together. He's half way there with the finances, if you could please help him the rest of the way, it would be greatly appreciated. You are a merciful God. A mighty father! In Christ name Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I pray for divine intervention and protection, in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
121
Thanking God for the relationship I had with my ###. It wasn’t the best but we did talk glad I called her the day before she died . But I feel tremendous guilt that I didn’t see her more and I didn’t check on her well I did I had to call Cops for welfare checks since she didn’t call for months...
Replies
11
Views
141
Father God, I pray for divine intervention and protection, in Jesus name Amen
Replies
6
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom