Please Pray For Devine Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDeeSD

Prayer Warrior
Good evening I am so glad that you all have been standing in agreement with me that the good lord will shine down his mighty powerful blessing on me and send me a supernatural financial blessing too pulls me over this hump I am in. I know that God is Good and I juay ask that you a contine to keep me u

p lifted in prayer for god too please bless me and deliver me out off this hardship in the might holy name of Jesus I pray Amen, Amen, Amen

###

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank love, my love thank you for your prayer and love and support... Amen

Please continue too pray for me I sincerely appreciate your prayer and I can feel Jesus making a move for me in the supernatural... Keep them comings. Amen, Amen, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you so very much for checking up with me, this lets me know that you're truly someone that is in alignment with Jesus Christ. It means so much to me and shows me that you really care about me and what's going on with me. God Bless you, and may He continue to pour blessings out over your life and in your family's life as well. God is moving things into the right direction for me slowly but surely each and every day I am seeing His glory move me closer to my destination. I would like to pray that things move rapidly and clearly for me. God is so good and so amazing and with you standing in agreement and faith with me He is going to move things into where they need to be. I want to open up my own personal Home Health Care Agency, in the name of Jesus it's going to happen really soon. Please continue to pray that God opens the doors for me to open my Home Health Agency very soon in the name of Jesus I pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I pray for divine protection from all in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
320
Father, in the mighty Name of Jesus, I come before You today asking for mercy and favor. You are the God who lifts people from obscurity and places them before kings. Let Your favor locate me and distinguish me wherever I go. Lord, let the favor that was upon Esther, Joseph, Deborah, Ruth, and...
Replies
9
Views
171
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers today. Please pray that God will continue to guide my life, strengthen my faith, and lead me according to His perfect will. I pray for wisdom, peace, good health, and protection for my family and loved ones. May the Lord open...
Replies
9
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom