Lord, I ask you this day to provide me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomnac

Servant of All
Lord, I ask you this day to provide me the wisdom and the strength to look away from satan. Do not allow his power to overtake me in his evil scheme to do what is wrong. I ask you Lord to turn ### away from Satan also, so she can see what she is doing by not coming back to the marriage you allowed us to perform. I ask you Lord to turn ### back to our marriage as I am ready to lead this home in your name and to honor her and guide her to you Lord. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I kneel before the Lord God and pray with all my might, heart and soul that your spouse and my spouse returns back to their spouses and marriages ...

Mar 10:9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Let's all stand together for our marriages in front of God and kneel and pray to him to start restoring our marriages and healing them so they are better than what they were before ...

God Bless you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello please I ask you to pray for me; I have financial problems, loans, and debts. I ask God to help me pay off my loans and solve my financial problems.
Replies
11
Views
139
Lord, I ask you to protect us for our ### company in asking to add services or repairs that don’t need to be done. I pray to you this hour.
Replies
8
Views
183
Jesus I ask you to move me and grant me peace and privacy I am tired Show me mercy and compassion Christ Amen . Thank you ahead of time amen
Replies
12
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom