My prayer request remains the same,.I am praying for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

becca

Prayer Partner
My prayer request remains the same. I am praying for restoration of my marriage. It has been two months. I pray God heals my husband's hurts and renews his spirit to replace his heart of stone with flesh, to rekindle his desire and love for me that he will return to our family and God will bring death to his affair. I believe and receive decree and declare that God has done these things and my husband is coming. Standing in faith!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God of life please help us with the challenge we face to love
one another to the same measure that Christ love us. Help us to keep
focused on Your Kingdom, on those things that pertain to our salvation
& to serve Christ Help us please to grow into the measure of the fullness of Christ in God-like perspectives, attitudes, conducts & judgments.

Guide us in the way of love, purity, light and truth.
Lord, restore our lives, and heal our souls. Let us find joy, love, peace, faithless in our relationships with you and each other.

Fill out hearts with love, and our lives with peace

May love, kindness, compassion, patience rule our hearts and homes!

[sharedmedia=videos:videos:949]
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
277
The jobs that are going to be done at my house tomorrow today heavenly father I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth! And I'm coming to you father in agreement Lord God with whoever reads this prayer that whoever comes to my home to do this drain field will do it accurately...
Replies
9
Views
316
God, my silent request remains so all these years because all the nears of narcissistic abuse cause me not to trust enough to express my needs aloud. God, on top of that, will I ever live a normal life again? This past decade has left me broken and I do not believe I can be fixed. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom