Please pray for me. I need to restore my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy20

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for me. I need to restore my faith. I have been down a lot. I can't drive because I am afraid of tests. I want to learn. I have friends who are an hour away. I miss them a lot. My friend ### has OCD and promise me to teach but she doesn't remember things.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord we are asking that You lift them from this sickbed and speak healing virtue...Cover them with Mercy and allow grace to lead them to the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name we pray thank You Lord for bringing glory to Your name....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My heart is deeply burdened because of a brother-sister friendship that means so much to me. I humbly ask God to protect this bond and to bring complete healing, reconciliation, mutual understanding, trust, and peace into our friendship. please forgive me for my sins and for...
Replies
12
Views
202
Lord I come before you, asking for a complete healing process, I've been this two years with a lot of painful and so rare symptoms due to the brain infraction, yet Little by little I've been doing some mission work, the last one was a great week but the whole team got COVID again but everyone...
Replies
6
Views
163
I SDB continue to pray for me and now my ex SYG (KG) that God restores our relationship and turns it around to be a non verbally abusive relationship. I never see her because of her profession, so there should be no reason why we argue so much. But she has resentment towards me because I reacted...
Replies
7
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom