Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. I come to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tugmaster

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord,
thank you for my many blessings. I come to you with wants, but I have so much. Help me understand that everything is just the way it is supposed to be. Forgive my sins. Teach me forgiveness. Thank you for carrying me all these years. Protect my family. God bless America and its people. God bless those who pray for me and my family. It truly helps. God bless this site. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. GodBLESS You!!!
 
Lord cover their mind with Peace and let them worship You in Spirit and in Truth may their feet walk in full obedience to Your will and way...Lord bring glory and honor to Your holy name...in Jesus name...
 
Dear Lord Lead them to seek You in everything. Lord Jesus provide every need. May Your name be glorified.

1 Chronicles

David’s Song of Thanks

8 Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name;
make known his deeds among the peoples!

9 Sing to him; sing praises to him;
tell of all his wondrous works!

10 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice!

11 Seek the LORD and his strength;
seek his presence continually!

12 Remember the wondrous works that he has done,
his miracles and the judgments he uttered,

13 O offspring of Israel his servant,
sons of Jacob, his chosen ones!

Thank You Jesus Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank. You Lord for my many blessings thank you for loving me even when I bad I pray for forgiveness Lord please give me a miracle I really really need it God I need your help I need an intervention only you can do this my struggles are getting worse please please Father help me A Miracle pleaae
Replies
12
Views
407
Thank. You Lord for my many blessings thank you for loving me even when I bad I pray for forgiveness Lord please give me a miracle I really really need it God I need your help I need an intervention only you can do this my struggles are getting worse please please Father help me A Miracle pleaae
Replies
9
Views
584
Thank you God for all that I've received. I've been blessed in so many ways. please forgive me my sins. Please send. s that I can't seem to forgive myself for I come to you looking for forgiveness. Continue to look over my family. I still want to get back together with my wife. but it's all up...
Replies
7
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,802
Messages
16,781,082
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom