tugmaster
Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord,
thank you for my many blessings. I come to you with wants, but I have so much. Help me understand that everything is just the way it is supposed to be. Forgive my sins. Teach me forgiveness. Thank you for carrying me all these years. Protect my family. God bless America and its people. God bless those who pray for me and my family. It truly helps. God bless this site. Amen.
thank you for my many blessings. I come to you with wants, but I have so much. Help me understand that everything is just the way it is supposed to be. Forgive my sins. Teach me forgiveness. Thank you for carrying me all these years. Protect my family. God bless America and its people. God bless those who pray for me and my family. It truly helps. God bless this site. Amen.
