God, please help and ### in this bad ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter uday08
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uday08

Guest
God, please help and ### in this bad times. I want her to be as my wife life long. We've been loving each other very much since three years, there were many ups and downs. Her mom was OK with me earlier and now all of a sudden her parents are trying to get her married to some other person. We tried convincing them, but they have emotionally blackmailed her to commit suicide if she doesn't marry the person of their choice. God please help me, she is in a position where she cannot oppose her parents following their blackmailing.. I can neither live without her. I love her so much, will take best care of her all my life. Please please help us, make her parents calm down and agree to get her married to me. Friends please pray for us. We love each other so much, we dreamed about spending our lives together. Thanks, ###.
 
run away together, they will miss her and realize SHE has to live her own life
 
Hi ###,

We can't do that since we respect them as parents. We hail from ###, running away together will show a bad impact on her younger sister's life in the society. Please pray friends..
 
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. GodBLESS You!!!
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
Dear Lord Lead them to seek You in everything. Lord Jesus provide every need. May Your name be glorified.

1 Chronicles

David’s Song of Thanks

8 Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name;
make known his deeds among the peoples!

9 Sing to him; sing praises to him;
tell of all his wondrous works!

10 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice!

11 Seek the LORD and his strength;
seek his presence continually!

12 Remember the wondrous works that he has done,
his miracles and the judgments he uttered,

13 O offspring of Israel his servant,
sons of Jacob, his chosen ones!

Thank You Jesus Amen
 
God, please help me. Her Parents have now house-arrested her and trying to push her to get married to a boy of their choice. :( Please God, I believe in you. please help me, I love her so much. I want to marry her and be by her side all through my life taking Good care of her.
default_jesus-cross.gif
 
You may have to change your beliefs...do you know how many people have stood up in the name of love and equality? It's going against many things, but you have to realize, humans made rules, not GOD. You are praying for GOD to intervene; GOD is love, and you must follow your heart, not some man-made rule. Your culture needs change; someone has to stand up and stop the nonsense...

In this country as well as Spain, where I am from, nobody has the RIGHT to choose who we fall in love with; that is just crazy thinking. You are in a third-world country that hasn't developed much as far as human rights. They have been following some strange thinking for years and centuries, and nobody dares to stand up for what is really TRUE. God gave us free will; no man has the right to take it. Pride is going to keep you apart. What will people think? What will her parents think? The real answer is, THAT is not your problem. We only live once. If she gets married to someone else, it will then be too late to EVER have her. If I were in your situation, I would follow my heart, not my mind. I would run away from her. Her younger sister may follow behind you; trust me, the tradition is really twisted thinking. No disrespect, but you cannot actually believe God wants us to marry someone we do not love; that is not what a marriage is. God speed to you both. You have some thinking to do; nothing we can do for you. IT'S up to YOU. Stand up for love, not hypocrisy.

I meant run away with her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God please help me with my grievance for the loss of my beautiful girlfriend ###. I miss her and need her very much. May she rest in Peace by Jesus side. Please help me with financial, physical and spiritual blessings in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Please help me...
Replies
11
Views
252
Almighty God things have been going very bad for me beginning with the death of my beautiful girlfriend ### who I considered my wife because we were together for 10 years. She passed away in her sleep in my arms. Every since then, more bad things have been happening to me. I believe someone or...
Replies
12
Views
303
All Precious Almighty God, please protect me from all harm and evil plans. Please Lord forgive me for all my sins. I've been through a lot lately and I can't handle anything else bad or evil to happen to me. From the death of my beautiful girlfriend to recent events, I pray for God's mercy...
Replies
11
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,802
Messages
16,781,082
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom