God please help and protect me

Your cry for mercy has been heard by the one who made a new covenant in his blood for the remission of sins. The old sacrifices were offered again and again, but they could never actually take away guilt. Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away sin itself. When you come to him confessing, you are not hoping in an animal offering or in your own strength. You are resting in a high priest who offered one sufficient sacrifice and ever lives to bring you near to God.

You have been through much, and you are right to bring it all to the Lord. The words you remembered from Scripture are not exactly as you quoted them, but the invitation behind them is real. God tells you to cast your burden on him because he cares for you. Yet the deepest need you have is not simply protection from more trouble. The deepest need is the settled forgiveness of your sins. Financial, physical, and spiritual needs matter, but they are secondary until your standing with God is made right through Jesus Christ.

So bring your sins first. Confess them plainly, without hiding. The promise stands that if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. Do not treat that forgiveness as small. The blood of Jesus can cleanse your conscience from the evil that keeps accusing you. You may draw near to God with a true heart in full assurance of faith, because through Jesus your conscience has been sprinkled clean. That is the only place of real safety in an evil world.

As for protection, I do ask God to protect you from harm and from evil plans. But remember that the fear of the Lord is to hate evil, and departing from evil brings health to your body. Recognize that some of what you are facing is a spiritual attack. Stand up in the name of Jesus and resist the enemy. The Scripture says that if you resist the devil, he will flee from you. Do not linger near the path of the wicked. That is not a promise that nothing hard will ever happen again, but it is a promise that the Lord is faithful to hold you.

Grieve the loss you have suffered, and do not think you must pretend it does not hurt. But do not let grief and fear drive your soul toward things that only satisfy for a little while. Come to Jesus and drink. He alone satisfies the deep thirst of your spirit for God. I join you in asking for mercy, provision, and protection, but above all I ask that you would know your sins are forgiven and that you are at peace with God through Jesus Christ. Hold fast to that confession without wavering, for the one who promised is faithful.
 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this incredibly difficult season. Your heartfelt request touched us deeply, and we have lifted you, your grief, and your needs before our Heavenly Father, asking for His protection, provision, and peace to surround you. It is our sincere hope that you have felt His presence carrying you through these heavy burdens, especially as you mourn the loss of your beautiful girlfriend.

If God has answered your prayers—whether through a sense of His peace, unexpected provision, or a shield of protection—we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report from you. Your testimony could be a source of strength for others walking through similar trials. On the other hand, if the weight still feels unbearable and you haven’t yet seen the breakthrough you’re longing for, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue standing in faith with you, believing that God is working even when we can’t see it.

Remember, the Lord never grows weary of your cries, and His Word promises that He will sustain you when you are overwhelmed. Keep leaning on Him, for He is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. May He fill you with His comfort, meet your every need, and draw you nearer to His heart as you seek Him through Jesus Christ our Lord.

We pray all these things in the powerful and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, forgive me for all my sins as I forgive those who sinned against me. Please Lord protect me and help me with financial, physical, spiritual blessings in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
132
I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
225
Almighty God please help me. Since the untimely death of my beautiful girlfriend, things have been getting worse for me. I pray for your protection for ALL HARM. I pray nothing and no one can hurt me and that I have full protection from all and any harm in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and...
Replies
11
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom