God I lift up this day to you. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debra Paul

Humble Prayer Warrior
God I lift up this day to you. I am asking you to please take away the feeling of doom and gloom that has already taken over. I know that this is not your will and it is the will of the evil one. I want to abide under your wings today Lord. Please don’t shun me. I am asking you to put a spirit of joy and hope in my life today and to please give me my daily bread. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Today...just worship HIM...for no questions for no "now" answers... ask for nothing request nothing.......just worship Him because He is GOD...the Creator of all things...and tomorrow....do the same...this is my daily prayer...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I come to you full of overwhelming sorrow and anguish; my heart is heavy, my weight is great. I echo Psalm 59 of David for it feels my enemies are constantly after me. Enemies closer to home than I ever imagined. How long will they be after me? How long will unjustified conversations...
Replies
11
Views
159
Lord Jesus, I lift up the appointment letter that I am waiting for. I ask for Your favor to rest upon my application, as You promised to establish the work of my hands. I speak to the hearts of those in authority to make a swift decision in my favor. Break every barrier that has caused this...
Replies
5
Views
256
My mother suffered a thrombotic stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. In November of the same year, she was diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. Since April 22, she has been under home hospice care. She is now suffering from pneumonia...
Replies
10
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,802
Messages
16,781,082
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom