Father give us a good sleep tonight, wash away our ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

onemorehope

Servant of All
Father give us a good sleep tonight, wash away our worries and protect us from the devil..in Jesus name amen...
 
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. GodBLESS You!!!
 
Lord cover their mind with Peace and let them worship You in Spirit and in Truth may their feet walk in full obedience to Your will and way...Lord bring glory and honor to Your holy name...in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord in Jesus name I ask for good sleep tonight. The cares and worries of this life have clung tightly to me. Need resolution please Lord.
Replies
6
Views
249
I didn’t sleep well last night tossing and turning about the pending eviction case. I pray that I sleep better tonight and that I will finally find a job opportunity that will help me fulfill my financial obligations. May it be a job where employees are respected. I just don’t like the feeling...
Replies
8
Views
230
My father ### 70yrs old he's having sleep problem. Can't sleep at night. Waking up in the middle of night. Back pain. Can't do self movement due to he had fracture last year July month pray request so that he sleeps well at night without wakeup at midnight. In Jesus name
Replies
12
Views
441
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,802
Messages
16,781,082
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom