Home In Forclosure

  • Thread starter Thread starter hcantrell
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hcantrell

Guest
Please please pray for us .....Our home of 17 years is in foreclose. We were denied our modification loan but were told we had 30 days to appeal the rescinding. We love our home and have an ### year who loves it too. PLEASE PRAY!!!!! I'm a Christian but lately my anxiety has gotten the best of me. Scary situation we are in. Thanks and God Bless
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord we are asking that You speak a Miracle...Lord make a way where they see no way...bless them with favor and open doors of opportunity...speak favor on the appeal and have Your way...in Jesus name

I'm not sure what God will do..but just so you know we lost everything too...and truly it's not so bad...you will survive and GOD IS leading you to a place that HE has anointed and planned for you and yours...trust HIM and know that His will and way are what you need to follow through faith...which is accounted for righteousness...so you can go into the holy of holies and lay this petition before him...Faith...no matter what is before you...to bring HIM glory and honor with your words and deeds...what are all others seeing you act like through all this...are you bringing HIM glory with your words telling all no matter what HE is GOD and HE knows what He is doing...

fyi...when I was going through it 3 years ago..We were you...flipping like a fish out of water..in faith, out of it, in it again....

.we got the modification and they cancelled it the last day!..literally...said nope you forgot a paper...we had "save your home.org" doing it so we know no paper was missing...we lost it all...BUT GOD...He took us and He has placed us in the place where He wants us...I opened the bible one day in "anger!"  WHY WHY WHY????..opened up to a scripture that said something like "where you there in the beginning when I created the world?..do you know more than me?."  I laughed soooo hard...He is always right on time...Nope I wasn't there and He certainly doesn't ask for my help...He just wants it that way...period...for HIS glory...he will restore it all...in HIs time...and in HIS way...keep the faith..it's a lot easier...it really is just "things" that are temporal...seek His kingdom He will add it all again and restore it double in HIS time...if He decides for you to move..continue to pray for wisdom and guidance Lord bless this family with Peace in Jesus name...Lord speak a Miracle and bring glory to Your name...we are asking that You save this home and make a way in Jesus name...God bless you He's got you no matter what..just believe..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wrote a prayer request for the foreclosure on my home and lost the page the prayer was typed on so now I'm writing a new prayer request hoping not to lose this one. I scheduled for Zoom court tomorrow to fight to keep my home that was my mother who passed all of a sudden in June 2022 from a...
Replies
8
Views
361
I had my own apartment 7 months ago and I had been renting for 4 years on my own. I became friends with a girl from church and she came and visited me at my apartment and she wept tears when she saw my apartment, comparing herself to me and saying that I have it all but she didn't know the...
Replies
9
Views
346
When I was 7, my grandfather built my mom and I a brand new home. My sisters are 25 and 26 years older than I am, but mom put them in the deed with my name as well. Now years later, I am 34 years old and have had my struggles with addiction. I have been better than I ever had, but I have made a...
Replies
9
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom