2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please send quick prayer for my marriage that is so rocky, my exam for medical school, my mom who worries so much that it worries me and in turn worries her...matters so complicated... Just pray for my life if you're able.
Replies
5
Views
172
  • Locked
Each and everyone one of us are going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith. This prayer is powerful, and prayer is one of the best gifts we receive. There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue to pray for one...
Replies
5
Views
162
N
  • Locked
Please pray with me that the Lord would be with us on Monday in the court room and will give our attorney wisdom in his words and that he can see clearly the direction to take. Be with us and have mercy and we ask for God's grace that the outcome would be positive and merciful for ###. We ask...
Replies
3
Views
142
  • Locked
I have a job with low low package, but I have a chance to get my old company that was good job, unfortunately by financial crisis, I lost job. Now there is vacancy, but they took a policy, they will nor prefer redundant staff. I praying by Jesus name, the authority will change that rules for me...
Replies
3
Views
124
H
  • Locked
Hello everyone... please keep me and my family in Prayer.. we are going thru a hard time right now...SEPARATION....between me and husband for almost two years. I am still Praying and believing for restoration of my marriage. I struggle a lot with trust so its been a challenge.. I Pray and say I...
Replies
8
Views
160
  • Locked
A good respectable job with a good salary and me to be blessed with brilliance to handle the same with excellence.
Replies
2
Views
157
L
  • Locked
lord jesus i would request u shower all your blessing on husband ### ### and relieve him from the court case which has put on him by girl working in his office please please help her to change her mind and be humble towards my husband as i know she has put a wrong aligation on him.please help me...
Replies
3
Views
172
  • Locked
please pray for ### health..It's been really bad for the last couple of weeks.. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
171
  • Locked
dear lord, i pray in your name to help me with ### love life badly. Things are getting worse. Please help me solve all my problems with ### whom i love. I need him. Make him feel my love and his need for me to be happy. Please shower your blessings on him and me and in your love. fill this love...
Replies
3
Views
161
A
  • Locked
I pray that my husband will find peace and not be do negative all the time and I hope I find my missing dog soon. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
127
ababin1
A
Back
Top Bottom