Prayer For Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

menaka

Prayer Partner
dear lord, i pray in your name to help me with ### love life badly. Things are getting worse. Please help me solve all my problems with ### whom i love. I need him. Make him feel my love and his need for me to be happy. Please shower your blessings on him and me and in your love. fill this love in your name. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for me. My life was ruined because of demonic possession. I have been delivered from legions and I am now repenting with the bible and Jesus. Please pray for my love life, wisdom, career, loved ones. Thank you Jesus 🙏🏻
Replies
11
Views
156
Please pray God sends a new woman in my life to love
Replies
9
Views
153
Dear Heavenly Father, I've been thinking a lot about this man introduced to me last week. There is no contact after the introductions but part of me hopes he'll reach out. I have this insane feeling that we'll end up together. If he's not meant for me, I hope you'll help me remove him from my...
Replies
7
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom