Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

koippallil

Servant of All
I have a job with low low package, but I have a chance to get my old company that was good job, unfortunately by financial crisis, I lost job. Now there is vacancy, but they took a policy, they will nor prefer redundant staff. I praying by Jesus name, the authority will change that rules for me, and open the door for me. Thank you Jesus, for open a Door for me. You changed all rules of my old companies regulation and job offer give back to me again. Thank you Jesus, I believe that YOU done for me. Praise the Lord
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, please pray that I get a job with this guy ###. It's my only chance to make real money and move out of my current situation which really sucks a lot. It's for ###/###. Pray hard please. Thanks, 🙏 👍 peace be with you
Replies
11
Views
48
Please pray God will soon provide me with a job. My family desperately needs me to have income and now we're struggling and barely have food because I don't have a job anymore. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom