Jesus Take The Wheel..

  • Thread starter Thread starter hernan13
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hernan13

Guest
Hello everyone... please keep me and my family in Prayer.. we are going thru a hard time right now...SEPARATION....between me and husband for almost two years. I am still Praying and believing for restoration of my marriage. I struggle a lot with trust so its been a challenge.. I Pray and say I will leave it in God's hands but then I don't.. please Pray for me and family. Pray that God do his will in our lives and that he guide me and give me peace and strength in this hard time.. I know God can do the Impossible for us and in us... please Pray God answer my family's Prayer..
 
Father in heaven I am praying for this family here and grant their prayer and send your peace in their lives! In Jesus name, Amen.
 
DO NOT FEAR!

ISAIAH 41:10

"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I come on the name of Jesus Christ name to resolve the issues between ### and management it very complicated ### think he can go around bullying people verbally abusive father calm this on going storm in the name of Jesus Christ I plead and pray Amen 🙏
Replies
8
Views
219
Father God I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ asking for your help I am so tired and frustrated with the situation in my life that man ### is not giving me a break just being nasty and wicked to me Father only you knows what I am going through with this man harassment all day...
Replies
8
Views
244
Almighty father I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ at this time to protect me and shield me from ###. I am so tired and frustrated with this man living in my home. I know this is unacceptable, but ### is giving me a very hard time in my home. I did not sleep yet ### threw cold water...
Replies
5
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom