Some times I feel like I can't ask God ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaceful

Servant
Some times I feel like I can't ask God for everything, but I am realizes that He can and will help me in all my situations. I need prayer that I have been trying to diet to lose about ### lbs which will be better for my knees and my overall health. I do well for a couple of days and then ruin it. I ask that God helps me to lose weight.
 
I understand it's hard. Even if you fail 100 times you have to try 101! I prayed. Good luck
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
11
Views
430
I'm trying to start college in the fall but I have to submit an appeal again. I need God to help work a miracle in my situation so I can get the financial aid I need to attend, but when asking Him for help I just feel like a fraud. All within the same week I started talking to an unequally yoked...
Replies
7
Views
129
Something happened in my youth that changed the trajectory of my life for the worst. I’m now wondering where all the time went. I feel like a failure, I have nothing to show for and have wasted my life away. How do I make peace with all this. I’m trying to turn to Jesus but can’t shake this...
Replies
6
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom