I am in a very bad position in debts and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter clara
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

clara

Guest
I am in a very bad position

In debts and hv sold my house

payment is gvn half and the party needs

my house.

son in ### pl pray for him

Husband not working goes in depression
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm having really bad tooth pain. We just got two root canals for me, but that alone cost me $### a month, and I have ### more cavities, with several more needing root canals. I can't even pay it, my parents had to pay it, and I'm still in severe pain. I've been struggling to find work going on...
Replies
10
Views
186
I am going through a very bad financial crisis right now. I have been running my own Used Car Business from the last 3-4 years which also profited me a good money but Now due to only all of my Fault. I have lost my every money in Cricket betting and right now my business has also been stopped...
Replies
7
Views
269
I am in a very difficult position with my new job. I feel horrible because it is a good job but it is not for me and is not good for my family situation. I can't quit and it took so long to find something where I could support myself and my loved ones. I feel trapped and hopeless and desperate...
Replies
12
Views
479
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom