Oh help me God, hear my prayer: May my ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter emmieb
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emmieb

Guest
Oh help me God, hear my prayer: May my friend find the path that strays from bad decisions and straying to the dark side. May he find light and peacefulness and joy in his heart. Pray for my friend ###, he's lost in this world and needs God's love and prayers answered.

Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Psalm 61 KJV 1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer 2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. 4 I will abide in thy tabernacle...
Replies
8
Views
317
Almighty father I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ name on this blessed day on this site asking for your help prayer warriors please pray for this situation I am facing be over soon at this time I lift ### up for help in the name of Jesus Christ to stop causing trouble in my apartment...
Replies
6
Views
226
I HAVE BEEN THRU SOO MANY DEVASTATING STORMS I HAVE LOST SOO MUCH AND STILL HAVE NOT RECOVERED I ASK FOR PROVISION AND PROTECTION FOR EVERYONE AND NO LOSE OF LIFE OR POWER OUTAGES FROM THE STORM DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD IN JESUS'S NAME PLEASE HONOR THESE PRAYERS AND SPEAK PEACE BE...
Replies
6
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom