Please pray for me and those who are seeking ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter penses
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

penses

Guest
Please pray for me and those who are seeking work as I am during this economic crisis. Please pray for me to continuously find freelance work until a full-time position comes available. Also, please pray for me that soon, after working and earning enough money, I can move back home to the place that I love and where I lived before and found peace. Also pray for my family and friends for they are going through hard times as well. I would also like to ask for God's blessing on my work that it will help others and bring glory to Him. Thank you!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son graduated with honors (a degree in Architecture) and has been unemployed for six years now, and has made multiple applications to no avail. In frustration also tried to migrate to another country, but this too has not proved successful. Please pray for ###, he is approaching his...
Replies
7
Views
552
Please pray those who are seeking revenge choose mercy.
Replies
7
Views
300
Yes, O Lord Jesus lead me to those FEW who have FORSAKEN ALL for You. Those who have left ALL for You. Those are the ONLY ONES that I desire to have fellowship with. Those who choose to live as Acts 2:42-47, and Acts 4:32-37. ALL others I have NO desire to have anything to do with. Just Your...
Replies
7
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom