help!!! prayer warriors i need prayer please pray for me..........Heavenly ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

natalie

Humble Prayer Warrior
help!!!prayer warriors i need prayer please pray for me..........Heavenly Father i am in bondage and only You God can deliver me.. I thank You for Your Son Jesus. I need Your help Father. I need to be obedient and I'm struggling. My hope is in You Lord. Thank You for always blessing me. You are awesome God, I can't do this on my own, I need supernatural strength that only You can provide. Thank You for Your Holy Spirit. In Jesus' mighty powerful precious name. Amen
 
###, for you Jesus laid down His life so the ### would be free from all captivities. I pray that the power that rose Our Lord Jesus from the grave be made available to you, to lift you out of every bondage and set your solidly where you ought to be.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really need prayer at this moment back in November and insurance agency paid out my husband $100,000 for the death of his stepmother. They had a legal team involved and everything was settled to find my husband. The next can immediately he sold $15,000 of that into a church that we are plugged...
Replies
8
Views
330
Please pray for me for some very serious and urgent immediate prayer needs that only My Abba-Daddy-Father-God can answer for me and bring miracle provisions and miraculous answers for me regarding all of them in Jesus's Name... thank-you soo much everyone Amen xoxox
Replies
8
Views
322
I never feel safe & I am always so alone & I always feel constantly anxious too My life has been especially traumatized over the past 15 years & I need to be healed from everything that happened to me I ask for a complete & total recovery & a new life free from trauma, stress, anxiety, &...
Replies
10
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom