MURDERER ON THE LOOSE. ### AND MYSELF ARE ON ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Father, Please keep your hand upon these two women, and keep them from harm's way of this murderer. Just please send someone to help keep them safe. Let the devil fall by the wayside, and be trapped and taken in by police. Let there be one Christian police that cares enough to go after this harmful person, and lock him up. Thank you that you are going to take care of your children. In Thy Name I Pray, Amen
 
God pls send angel and guardian to protect ### in Jesus name we prayed amen
 
thank you for your prayers. the murderer, alas, football season is over, and I know that he will now really be on the warpath. There are so many enemies in this village I live in. I have never met such non-caring folks. I thank you for your prayers for my ###'s safety. This mad man is still in the area and is sending his cohorts by daily. I know this will end. The enemy needs to be destroyed immediately. In the name of Jesus, with all of your prayers, I claim in the name of Jesus, happiness, peace and joy will return for my life and my ###'s and the fear of madness of this man and others will go away forever. Thank you a million times over for this prayer site.
 
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER, PLEASE CONTINUE TO KEEP THIS ### AND ### SAFE FROM THIS WILD MAN. DRIVE THE DEMONS FAR FROM THEM. SEND YOUR ANGELS TO COVER THEM AND PROTECT THEM. INCREASE THEIR FAITH IN YOU, THAT YOU ARE THEIR PROTECTOR, AND THAT YOU ARE GREATER THAN THE DEVIL IN THE WORLD. FOR WE CLAIM THE PROMISE IN 1 JOHN 4:4 "YE ARE OF GOD LITTLE CHILDREN, AND HAVE OVERCOME THEM, BECAUSE GREATER IS HE {GOD} THAT IS IN YOU, THAN HE {THE DEVIL} THAT IS IN THE WORLD". CALM THE WATERS LORD, AND GIVE THEM PEACE, EVEN IN THE MIDST OF THIS STORM THEY ARE GOING THROUGH. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): A heartfelt plea for relief from emotional pain and a request for guidance or intervention. The individual expresses feelings of worthlessness and a desire to escape suffering, while also reflecting on broader societal issues and personal values. The prayer seeks mercy...
Replies
9
Views
196
Hey everyone, I'm reaching out because I desperately need some serious prayer. This isn't just a regular request; it's a call for old-time prayer warriors to stand with me in a really intense spiritual battle. As some of you know, I've been praying for ### for a while now. My heart's desire has...
Replies
9
Views
244
I feel more feminine in myself because it makes me feel more comfortable and happy the way I am. I couldn't be happier with myself who I am.
Replies
6
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,786
Messages
16,780,989
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom