Safety From Mad Man, Money To Get ### Out Of This Mess And Move

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanadivine

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you for all your prayers. I pray for all of you. I need the direction and calmness and the Lord to help me to know what to do. Money can get me away, away

God, but it is the only way to leave, be private, and get away from this, God forbid, mass murderer. OUR justice system is atrocious. God help me. Please pray for my safety, thus far, I know you are praying. As I pray for all of you. This is a mad, mad world and the Christians don't know where to go because there are so many lying hypocrites in the church. Help, help me Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
397
  • Locked
GOD I NEED TO EARN MONEY TO GET OUT OF THIS HELL. I have asked you day after day after day, I have searched, I have poured over countless stuff online because I live in such a remote area, have no car, and can't drive. I am sick of being a mockery. Money is killing my faith, my poverty, my...
Replies
4
Views
468
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom