I just ask that anyone that can pray, PRAY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorianne

Prayer Warrior
I just ask that anyone that can pray, PRAY for ### and I. We are all going through a lot right now. I just ask that a prayer for protection, healing, deliverance, and a financial blessing prayer be prayed on our behalf.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
We are taught that if we ask in His Name...in the name of Jesus we will receive. Have faith...however hard it might be to do so..Believe in your father in heaven ...in him...through him by His Grace anything is possible. I prayed that you and your family will feel his touch, his power, and his grace that you will receive a light of truth and a road of truth for you to walk. One that You will not have to walk alone. The Lord be praised...praise him even when you feel there is nothing to praise! Walk in light...let him draw you out from the darkness. Amen
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Every night I ask for anyone who sees us to pray for me and my family. I am six months pregnant with a baby girl named ###. Her daddy has been having problems with the law and I’ve been praying every night that Jesus gives him another chance. My heart is very broken and incomplete without him...
Replies
7
Views
302
Pray that I can pray Pray that Jesus can bombard me with his love Pray for work as I get so depressed as I was going to have a chef's job before Christmas and it fell through and I am depressed with all the diversity things whether I can get a good job Pray as I have so wanted a wife and...
Replies
8
Views
454
I just ask for you to pray for the whole world and for all none believes and the world to come to gather stop all the fight against religions and Love our God heart ♥ and soul in Jesus name and I believe he will Bless you I have been on my own for ### years and am ### now and seen just about...
Replies
15
Views
484
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,776
Messages
16,780,914
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom