Dears In Christ, Today is my ### medical at ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathew123456

Disciple of Prayer
Dears In Christ,

Today is my IQAMA medical at ###. Please pray for me so that I will pass this medical test. Nothing is impossible to our God and He will do the miracle for me.

With prayer.

###
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to clear my medical exam today. Please pray for my blood pressure to become normal. Please clear all the test. So that I do not have to pay for any retests anymore. Because I really do not have money to pay.
Replies
9
Views
264
Please pray for me to clear the medical exam on Oct ###, so that I do not have to spend extra for repeat medical exam. Please pray for me to be able to finish all the requirements before I go to ###. Please pray for me to be able to work in ###. Please pray for me to have a smooth transaction...
Replies
7
Views
318
Hi ### this side I am going to do my followup blood test on coming 6th December 2024. I don't want my cancer to come back please pray for my good medical report 😭 🙏 Jesus son of David have mercy on my medical report 😭
Replies
9
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,776
Messages
16,780,914
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom