I'm asking for everyone to PRAY for my ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter tara1377
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tara1377

Guest
I'm asking for everyone to PRAY for my family and I. We are going through really bad financial binds. I have been cut off my medical insurance and been job searching for ### years with no luck. It's a lot on my husband plus it's hard to run a household with one income. I know the devil is always busy and I do pray not only for my family but for everyone in the world.

Basically, I'm praying for this bondage to end. I do know that God has our back.
 
Thank you so much!!! I'm very grateful
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am sending prayers that God leads you to the perfect employer, in need of your services, and that all concerned benefit in a positive and prosperous way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
167
My son is a good boy but got involved with the wrong crowd and is now in trouble. I ask that y'all help me pray over him. That he is given guidance, patience, understanding, and release. Lord works in mysterious ways and I know he had this happen to slow him down and reflect on his life.
Replies
11
Views
220
I’m asking for everyone to come into agreement right now all prayer warriors! We come before you Father we hold our Sons ### and ### and our Daughter-in-law’s ### and ### up in prayer today, we place them at your feet asking for help, and for protection and ask you Father to block all evil...
Replies
6
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,776
Messages
16,780,914
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom