Please Dear God Take My Suffering Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD212

Humble Prayer Partner
I have written for prayers before for this same issue but please please please pray for me again. I am suffering from a horrible burning sensation in my mouth, tongue, gums, and cheeks. It burns so bad and every tooth causes pain to my cheeks. I had a crown put in a month ago and spoke to my dentist about altering it so it doesn't cause me so much discomfort and he refuses. He said it's unethical to drill a tooth that has no visible problem. I am suffering from so much discomfort and it has caused so much anxiety in my life. I am suffering so much. I am a good person and this isn't how I want my life to be. Please Dear God show me mercy and give me back my mouth so I can finally live my life. Thank you to anyone who takes the time to pray for me. I need so much help.
 
I will pray for this but have you thought of going to a different dentist to get your work done?
 
I am looking into seeing someone else for a second opinion. I trust my dentist but I also realize I might need someone else to share their thoughts on my mouth. Thank you for asking.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please end my suffering by ending me ASAP. Give me a fatal heart attack. Give me a fatal stroke. Give me a fatal hemorrhage. Give me a fatal embolism. Give me something fatal that will take me and no one else. Please do it soon. Please don't disable me, which would prolong my...
Replies
9
Views
200
Abba, my suffering is still going on. How long must I wait for your help? I believe in you, Father, that you will rescue me from my toxic partner and his mother. I can't seem to escape. I tried to get out. He manipulated me again and I am stuck again with no hope. I have no trust in anybody...
Replies
7
Views
459
Please dear God- take away this suffering that I have had for ### months. In pain every day in my stomach. So much anxiety. I want to give up. Please send me a sign that you are here. I have been praying to you every moment.
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,771
Messages
16,780,869
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom