I want to go to medical school and I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter pressia3
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pressia3

Guest
I want to go to medical school and I want to find daycare for my ###.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to thank everyone for the prayers for my daughter in her first few weeks of medical school. Something really amazing is happening that I am absolutely sure is the work of God’s hands. Recently I posted here about my daughter having a very stressful and difficult time adjusting to medical...
Replies
9
Views
374
Please pray for my daughter who is in her first year of medical school. She just started a couple of weeks ago and is overwhelmed with the amount of information and the very fast pace. She is working very hard but is so nervous that she won’t do well. Please help me pray for her to do well in...
Replies
11
Views
241
Please god please Jesus help and guide my son and let Him get accepted into medical school this cycle. He has worked soo hard. Please lord 🙏🙏🙏 please pray for us
Replies
7
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,771
Messages
16,780,869
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom