Dear Merciful God in your great wisdom and kindness, ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter g353
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

g353

Guest
Dear Merciful God in your great wisdom and kindness, please guide ### and ### home to their loving families, thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear merciful God I thank you for a good morning though my Child's sleep was disturbed as she woke late night till almost morning. Lord I pray you heal her because financially am depending on you. Lord Jesus Christ thank you for the answered prayers especially some money my former boss paid me...
Replies
6
Views
268
Dear merciful Jesus please help me with my health give me courage strength wisdom be with me every moment of the day like I want to be with you every second of the day please bring no harm to my family my grandchildren my great branch protect them from anything hard harmful amen
Replies
5
Views
314
Dear merciful God... I ### ### ### am here praying that I get a teaching job before my maternity leave ends. I pray I will pass and win the interview that I am having Monday 22/05/2023 and Tuesday 23/05/2023 and nothing should stop my appointment in Jesus' name. I pray Amen.
Replies
8
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,771
Messages
16,780,869
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom