I Need Human Love (###), Companionship, And Joy In My Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Please pray for me. I ask you to pray for God to send me a mate. I ask that you pray for God to send ### back to me, if it's His will; if it's not His will, for me and ###, for Him to send me a mate. I am in need for a mate to love and share my life with. I'm so lonely, it feels like my heart is about to explode; I'm extremely at a very low point in my life. I need human love and companionship.

Thank you for praying for me, I'm sorry for keeping posting on here,

###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need 2 interview for my motivational interviewing class for my certification. interviewing class for my certification. The devil is really working against me in my time of wilderness, being cut off from toxic people. I don't have anyone I know right now. Taking my worries to God in prayer...
Replies
13
Views
419
The only father in heaven I pray to thank you for this day that you have made and I want to be glad in it I want to be set free I want to be thankful and all that I do and all that you do for me I'll just give you all the praise and honor for you bring me this far thank you for your many...
Replies
6
Views
341
I am in a rough place. Lately, I've been wanting and dreaming of becoming a husband and father. For the record, I am ### years old and have never been in any serious or casual relationship with any girl. I have only been friends or acquaintances with girls I liked, but didn't like me back the...
Replies
7
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,771
Messages
16,780,869
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom