Please pray for ### to be able to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsteward50

Prayer Partner
Please pray for ### to be able to find a job in the name of Jesus and Pray for favor in ### court case Feb 14, 2013. Pray for ### who is battling cancer.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Replies
16
Views
178
Please lord save me, im unable to focus on anything. Im always lethargic and not being competent. Please lord Jesus help me be competent and complete all my jobs without any hurdles I'm begging you lord. Please don't let me fall down. Please be my shield and protection. Help my mind getting...
Replies
11
Views
154
Dear prayer partners, please pray for me that I can sleep properly. I struggle with insomnia and it has made me feel exhausted. I can’t fall asleep early and then I sleep for only 3 hrs AB’s I wake early and can’t sleep again. I am ### yrs old and I feel extremely exhausted during the days when...
Replies
6
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom