Husbands ### and our ### issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter rwtroberts
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rwtroberts

Guest
My husband and I have been married 7 years and we have a five year old daughter together. He has been a high school football coach for many years, we have made several moves, not experienced much success, or made much money for that matter, and I feel like we are just at a crossroads in our financial life. I desire so much more for us and our future than what he is providing right now. It's not that he doesn't work hard and is passionate about what he does, it just doesn't equate to adequate income. His dad has worked in the oil field and has been very successful. I keep hinting at him to talk to his dad about how to get into that himself. I think he is just now warming up to the idea. I feel guilty about wanting him to change careers and leave everything he has built but we just can't make it financially anymore. I would appreciate prayers and any advice on this issue and that his dad would be able to help him find something. I know this is long but we've also been trying for over a year to have a second child with no luck. This is very painful for me since I want to give my daughter a sibling so bad. I'm only 31. Thank you in advance for your prayers. Let me know if I can pray for you. ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Abba Father please lead us in Your ways, in Your path of righteousness, holiness & faithfulness for Your name sake. Please direct our path in all of Your Ways & guide us safely where we need to go. Help us not to giving up when things become difficult. Help us remember that even in hard times You will help us persevere. Keep us from becoming discouraged in times of waiting. We know Your timing is perfect & the way You do things is right. Elohim of Hope please help us to cling to Your promises so that they become engraved upon our hearts & are alive within us. Empower us to stand strong & armed with strength for the battle. Teach us to rest in You knowing that You will give us what we need for the moment we are in. Through we walk in the midst of troubles we will trust in You to revive us.

Abba Father with Your Spirit please help us not to operate our lives according to the system of this world but to operate our lives to the system of Your teachings. Grant us with the power of Your Spirit & with Your Word to overcome the world system. Help us to learn to apply Your teachings to our troubles. Empower us to no longer live in the world where there is troubles & defeat but in Your Word where there is peace & victory.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, As I wake up today, I am filled with mixed emotions. My heart and mind feel heavy with pressure, and I’m overwhelmed by the debts I need to pay—but I don’t have the funds to meet them. Lord, I humbly come before You asking for a miracle and a breakthrough. I know that nothing is...
Replies
12
Views
484
Thank God for providing for us and for everyday He gives us. After recent physical therapy, the doctor noticed swelling in my husband's legs. Please pray for it not to be serious. He is scheduled for an echo cardiogram. Please pray circulation issues can be corrected and nothing serious is...
Replies
9
Views
156
Jesus please heal my husband's tooth pain and my cough that won't go away. Please also let that website work that I need to do I can complete important applications. Please also resolve other important issues that I have going on. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom