MEG
Beloved Servant
I have been living with my aunt, who has Parkinson's disease and is completely dependent, and a cousin, who is not a Christian and acts in the worst manner possible towards others. She thinks only of herself, is envious, jealous, mistreats her sister and I, is mean, lies, is a terrible organizer, does almost nothing, and always excuses herself blaming others. She is against churches and Christianity, loves money, and is favorable to spiritualism.
I don't pay to live here, because she said I would have to give her no money; only to teach her English.
She never "finds" time for the lessons because she doesn't plan her time. She has 5 maids and I also help with my aunt. She spends her time at the computer either looking for houses in the most expensive parts of the city, or buying clothes and all sorts. Things that she doesn't even wear or give away as the parcels pile up without being opened.
Please, pray that SHE ACCEPTS JESUS and change her ways.
Please, pray that I keep myself cool, patient, and don't allow the enemy to cause me to be nervous as my blood pressure goes up and I need to be the example.
Thank you!
I don't pay to live here, because she said I would have to give her no money; only to teach her English.
She never "finds" time for the lessons because she doesn't plan her time. She has 5 maids and I also help with my aunt. She spends her time at the computer either looking for houses in the most expensive parts of the city, or buying clothes and all sorts. Things that she doesn't even wear or give away as the parcels pile up without being opened.
Please, pray that SHE ACCEPTS JESUS and change her ways.
Please, pray that I keep myself cool, patient, and don't allow the enemy to cause me to be nervous as my blood pressure goes up and I need to be the example.
Thank you!
