Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter aeagleman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aeagleman

Guest
Still need help in this department. I don't know what to do....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Thank You for the way You gently, yet firmly lead us through Scripture to understand the truth about what love is. Thank You for the way Your Word defines love, making it clear exactly how we should love one another. We don’t always catch on right away or quickly implementing the...
Replies
0
Views
150
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Thank You for the way You gently, yet firmly lead us through Scripture to understand the truth about what love is. Thank You for the way Your Word defines love, making it clear exactly how we should love one another. We don’t always catch on right away or quickly implementing the...
Replies
0
Views
72
Guys, I today have gone and looked at porn even though I told my friend that I would stop but I still love it. It’s now bad to a point where I don’t even regret it and feel full on numbness to the heart to keep on going, looking at porn, and procrastinating and I should pray, read the Bible, and...
Replies
8
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom