S
snellwoman
Guest
Dear Lord, my friend ### is struggling in ###, in northern Europe.
She just moved to ### to a ski resort to start up a new business with a business partner. They give massage treatments in their new wellness studio. However, they haven't received one single client yet.
February is the main ski season and Lord I pray for ###'s business to prosper. Bless her ###-company with Your anointing, fill her and her business partner with the Holy Spirit. I pray, Lord guide people at the ski resort to these wonderful massage treatments. Allow all financial matters to fall into place. I know you are capable of miracles! We trust our financial matters in Your hands.
### has such a wonderful, giving and empathetic personality. I pray for an abundance of blessings her way!! In Jesus' name I pray.
She just moved to ### to a ski resort to start up a new business with a business partner. They give massage treatments in their new wellness studio. However, they haven't received one single client yet.
February is the main ski season and Lord I pray for ###'s business to prosper. Bless her ###-company with Your anointing, fill her and her business partner with the Holy Spirit. I pray, Lord guide people at the ski resort to these wonderful massage treatments. Allow all financial matters to fall into place. I know you are capable of miracles! We trust our financial matters in Your hands.
### has such a wonderful, giving and empathetic personality. I pray for an abundance of blessings her way!! In Jesus' name I pray.
