Father God, the other day I heard you say "WAIT!!Thank ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Father God,
the other day I heard you say "WAIT!!"

Thank you for speaking to me, please confirm even more clearly to me that you want me to WAIT.

I do feel quite nervous in waiting, especially where my finances are concerned, I am worried what is going to happen and I am not sure what direction to take, but you are saying WAIT!!

I do trust in you and I do thank that you will bless me with all the desires and needs of my heart, I pray the perfect time will be soon, in Jesus name, Amen
 
Be patient. May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
What a beautiful prayer and act of faith. I am in agreement with your prayer. Rest in God.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My cough and cold has subsided a lot despite outstation. Nevertheless, I still have little phlegm in throat, I pray for continual healing from God. About the transfer, I didn't meet big boss unfortunately, that he was away on that week. But I met a colleague from human resource, he was the one...
Replies
8
Views
326
Father God, I come before You. Father, I want to thank You that You care about everything I care about. You have numbered all the hairs on my head. You know everything about me, and all my days were written in Your book before any of those days existed. Father, You know that I earnestly desire...
Replies
6
Views
483
Dear Father-My-Daddy-God...In Jesus's Name Please...heal me and help me and send beautiful divine and supernatural miracles into my whole life Especially please Daddy-God take away all of this horrible anxiety that often troubles me and causes me soo much unrest and makes me feel like i just...
Replies
13
Views
672
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom