i'm still behind on rent but today i just ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter jasonjason
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jasonjason

Guest
i'm still behind on rent but today i just want to be able to pay my ### bill by ###.
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I’m still looking for work. And my landlord has gotten fed up with me about falling massively behind on rent. He’s evicted tenants whose property was thrown out in the streets. He evicted a couple and padlock the doors from further entry. I’m not going to be able to make any payments...
Replies
8
Views
229
Today I just received news that one of my close friends got murdered last night and I have been feeding my kids from food stamps and now I just received a letter that my case was closed so now I don’t have that resource to feed my kids. The money I make is for bills, then after that has been...
Replies
8
Views
419
Today I just want to thank God! I want to thank Him for his love, provision, protection. I’m so grateful that he is my father. I’m so blessed that I have a family in Christ where I can share my prayers and all of you pray for me. Thank you all too. God bless each one of you abundantly.
Replies
9
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom